Withdrawing funds from your FOREX GIANT account is easy and quick. Withdrawal requests received before 1pm AEST will be acted on the same day, with all others being acted on within 24 hours.
FOREX GIANT only uses secure methods for sending your funds to you, and fully complies with internal and regulatory procedures to ensure the funds are safely processed. For more details on withdrawal procedures, see below or contact us for more information.
To withdraw funds you should:
- Complete and sign the Withdrawal Form here.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to know?
FOREX GIANT follows strict compliance procedures including anti-money laundering rules designed to protect all clients. There are several details to be aware of:
- FOREX GIANT does not allow third party payments. Funds can only be sent to an account in the same name as the FOREX GIANT trading account.
- All withdrawals will be sent back to the original source up to the initial amount. Profit withdrawals or any amount over the initial deposit can only be sent by bank transfer.
- Funds can only be sent to a credit card if the initial deposit was in the last 120 days. If it exceeds 120 days, funds will be sent via bank transfer.
- In some instances, credit cards will not accept a deposit, depending on the issuing financial institution. In those situations, funds will be sent by bank transfer.
- We do not charge fees for withdrawing funds by bank wire transfer. However, please note that you will be liable for any fees charged by the banks involved in the transaction, including intermediaries. Withdrawals via credit card will attract a fee of $5.
We would like to notice that it could take some time until you will see the amount in your bank account/credit card, because of the banking system.