Introducing Broker program is a great opportunity for agents, entrepreneurs and corporate introducers who would like to develop their business by attracting clients to FOREX GIANT and earning commissions from those clients’ trading activity. Any individual or organization with contacts in the financial trading community can become a successful Introducing Broker.
Our goal is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship in order to serve your clients at the highest professional level while offering competitive compensation packages and other rewards to you.
Here is how it works
- Register your Introducing Broker pertnership with FOREX GIANT and receive an Introducing Broker Account.
- Promote the services of FOREX GIANT to potential clients, eventually attract them to open an account and start trading with us.
- Start receiving Introducing Broker Fee.
FOREX GIANT offers Introducing Brokers
Competitive and progressive commission scheme
Choose from a range of commission scheme that suit you best. The more your business grows, the higher the commission we can offer.
Transparent and flexible payment
We support various payment systems and e-wallets, which you can use to securely and efficiently withdraw your commission.
Dedicated and friendly multilingual support
Our team of dedicated multilingual specialists is on hand to guide and assist you.
Seamless, 24/7 access to your Partner’s Room
Secure and immediate access to your personal data, clients trading results, commission and profit update.
Promotional tools support
An array of multi-lingual marketing materials: banners, widgets, booklets, email templates, Facebook cover pages and more are available in your Partner’s Room to promote your business.
Enhanced statistics and reporting
Your Partner’s Room gives you access to various reports and statistics to track and analyze the effectiveness of your marketing activities
- Financial Advisors
- Stock Brokers
- Real Estate Agents
- Traders looking to work within financial markets
- Individuals providing other financial services
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Firms
- Accounting firms
- Companies providing and/or trading derivative instruments
- Companies providing other financial services
For more information, please fill the form.